If you are not in a position to afford full tuition for the 2020/2021 academic year, we encourage you to apply for assistance through one of two paths designed for the current situation. Please read the criteria carefully to determine which path to apply through:
Jewish Community Assistance Platform (JCap)
- If you applied in 2019/2020 for tuition assistance (Grades 1-8) or a reduced rate for your pre-school student covered by RHA (JK-SK) or
- If you are applying for the first time but foresee requiring assistance beyond 2020/2021 or
- If you are a current family who requires assistance but are not impacted by COVID
Families who have applied in the past use this link
to log in and begin the application process.
To add additional information on how you were impacted by the current economic climate please click here
Families who are applying for the first time
, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for information on how to create a login.
Emergency Scholarship Program (JK – Grade 12)
- If you paid full tuition in the 2019/2020 school year and have experienced changes in your financial situation due to the economic downturn or
- New family to Jewish Day School
Use this link
and scroll down to access the Emergency Scholarship Program Application.
Please email email@example.com
the completed applications and supporting documents.
Jewish Free Loan
- Families approved for the Emergency Scholarship Program will be automatically pre-approved for the loan program, in addition to the scholarship, for up to $12,000.
- These loans will not require a guarantor or an interview.
- Details and application to follow shortly.
Who to Contact:
If you have any questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Shoshannah Engel at firstname.lastname@example.org